Saturday, June 1, 2013

♥ Taecyeon & GuiGui Wedding Speeches♥ Taecgui 택연&귀귀 鬼澤夫婦 澤演鬼鬼婚禮

Taecyeon & GuiGui Wedding Speeches Taecgui 택연&귀귀 鬼澤夫婦 澤演鬼鬼婚禮 

Taecyeon & Guigui
Taecgui 's wedding
2pm Taecyeon
2pm Taecyeon
Gui Gui Happiness smile
Gui Gui 's happiness smile
Global we got married  2pm Taecyeon & Gui Gui's Wedding Speeches
I Taecyeon I'm going to swear whenever the time when you're having fun too much, maybe I'll get tired little bit,but I swear I will make you happy. I guigui maybe oppa sometimes very 小氣鬼,I promise we are be going to happy. Now we get the wedding ring.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gui Gui 's smile is so happiness when Taecyeon speak the wedding speeches.
Isn't it?


XOXO,
Gigi

1 comment:

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
    Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete